AIMS & OBJECTIVES
The aims and objective of the Federation are as follows:-
1. To assist and promote the growth and development of poultry in every way in the country.
2. The foster and encourage the exchange of information relating to poultry farming and allied industries.
3. To promote and organize national campaigns for promotion of poultry products through advertisements, conferences, shows etc.
4. To collect, classify and circulate statistical and other information relation to poultry.
5. To represents that difficulties of poultry and allied industries to the central and state governments and other authorities concerned and to obtain redress thereof and to endeavor to remove all impediments in the growths and development of the poultry.
6. To do all such lawful things as are incidental or conductive to and in consonance with the attainment of the above objectives.
7. To promote the interests of commercial poultry as a whole.
All the incomes, earnings, movable and immovable properties of the society shall, be solely utilized and applied towards the promotion of its aims and objects only as set forth in the memorandum of association and no profit thereof shall be paid transferred directly or indirectly by way of dividends, bonus, profits or in any manner whatsoever, to the present or past members of the society or to any person claiming through any one or more of the present or the past members. No member of the society shall have any personal claim on any movable or immovable properties of the society or make any profits whatsoever, by virtue of this membership. Functions & Duities of Office-Beares
Functions & Duties of Office-Bearers
The president shall preside over the general body meting as well as the executive committee meetings and guide their proceedings and he shall see that the rules an regulations of the federations are strictly observed. He shall extend full cooperation to the secretary in the discharge of executive obligations within the framework of these rules. In case of a tie he shall have a casting vote. He will ensure proper coordination between al the officers-bearers of the executive committee.
In the absence of the president, the vice president shall preside over the meetings and shall perform the functions of the president. He shall extend full cooperation to the secretary in discharge of executive obligations with the frame-work of these rules.
1. To carry the correspondence on behalf of the federation.
2. To maintain a list of members of the federation.
3. To keep record of the proceedings of the General Body and the Executive committee meetings
4. To keep in the custody all the files and other records and equipment of the federation .
5. To prepare the annual report for submission to the general body.
6. To execute the programmers and activities as decided by the general body executive committee, within the frame work of these rules, in consultation with the president.
7. To convene meetings of the executive committee and of the general body.
1. To receive subscriptions and moneys receivable by or donated to the federation and keep account of receipts & payments.
2.To prepare and presents the annual statement of accounts for audit and for submission to the general body.